Google
 

Monday, April 9, 2007

Congrats to the NY Islanders! Bring on the Playoffs!

Sorry for my late reply, my motherboard in my PC died so I had to desperately get a new PC ASAP! Being Easter Weekend, this was rather difficult :)

I hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend! A big congrats to the NY Islanders for playing hard and squeezing into the playoffs. I'm a huge Leafs fan and really wish they made it in but at the same time NY won it's last 3 games and really deserved to be there. They are playing great, even without their starting goalie. I sincerely hope they do well in the playoffs although playing Buffalo round 1 is not making things easy.

Hockey is really heating up now with the playoffs. Baseball has started and only another 2 1/2 weeks until the football draft. Yes, indeed it is a good time for sports!

Until next time,

No comments: