Google
 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Second Round of Playoffs Begins Wednesday

The second round of the NHL playoffs kicks underway starting tomorrow evening.

Here is a preview of some of the first round matchups!

NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres
Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks
Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils
San Jose @ Detroit

Last time I went 5 for 8 (Even though it was closer to 6 of 8 given I really didn't have much confidence in the young Penguins, which I stated on my post. Still like this time I REFUSE to pick the Senators even if I think they might win it out) :)

So here's my picks for this round. They are getting harder!

Buffalo over NY
Vancouver over Anaheim
San Jose over Detroit
New Jersey over the Sens (OK no more excuses, I firmly believe the Devils will take this series)

The way the Rangers are playing, if there was to be an "upset" I figure this would be it. Still, Buffalo is just too good not to pick.

Let's see how this pans out! Right now, Im routing for the Vancouver Canucks all the way!!! Bring Lord Stanley home guys!!!

Until next time,

No comments: