Google
 

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WWE Great Benoit Found Dead with Wife and Kid

Wow, I am absolutely in complete shock. Chris Benoit, fellow Canadian and WWE Superstar was found dead in his home just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. Along with him are is wife and 7 year old son, both dead in an apparent murder-suicide. I really didn't expect to her this today when I woke up!

I really believe sometimes the pressure of stardom really gets to a person. Benoit I am sure had a pretty good life, at least on the outside. Wife and kid, WWE superstar, lots of money, but inside it has to be all different for some of these guys. To take out his wife and kid along with himself, I just don't really understand. I am sure there will be plenty more details next week when the autopsy is performed but as of now this is really bizarre.

Ill keep you posted as the new info comes along, in the meantime would love to hear your comments on this. I was a huge Benoit fan back in the day... although I don't follow WWE right now I did when he was first introduced into the WWE. I love the whole history with the Hart family, the fact he's a Canadian who really made it big in a tough market and I really feel its a such a sad loss... :(

Until Next time,

No comments: