Google
 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So it Will Be the Ducks And the Senators! Bring on Lord Stanley

So there we have it! After the Anaheim Ducks defeated the Detroit Red Wings today, there was only two remaining. The Ducks dance with the Senators with Anaheim having home ice advantage.

This should be a great series. I FULLY admit I didn't think Ottawa had it in them. I really didn't.... I thought they would have been gone ages ago and they just keep proving everyone wrong and this indeed could be this year.

Fortune hasn't been good to Canada in the Stanley Cup finals. The last two finals had Calgary and Edmonton which both lost in their game 7's respectively. They say the third time is a charm and perhaps Ottawa is going to break that. The big difference is Edmonton and Calgary play in the Western Conference and Ottawa in the East. The East has been winning their fair share of cups in recent years, so it would be very fitting to see the Senators bring it home!

I am a huge Leaf's fan and I've never cheered for Ottawa or Montreal EVER in my life but at the same time I'd love to see Lord Stanley back where she belongs. So count me on the bandwagon. Make fun! Tease! Tell me Im stupid for jumping ship and bashing the Senators! It is all well deserved... Still, what can you do, I am Canadian more than anything at heart!

Bring it home Senators... bring it home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is my man StayOnBoard i miss him at PSD