Google
 

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Round 3 of the NHL Playoffs About to Start!

So the next round of the NHL playoffs are just about underway. After my embarrassing predictions last time I don't even know if I should say em this time but hey you can't always get em ;)

Maybe this time Ill bat higher than .250

So here are my predictions for this round of the NHL playoffs!

Anaheim over Detroit
Buffalo over Ottawa

I think both series will be extremely close and I would LOVE to see A Buffalo/Anaheim finals. Both with dynamic play and very high flying offenses.

Let's see how the games pan out. I saw on the news today that one of the government officials who lives in Ottawa is betting a large quantity of Tim Horton's coffee if Ottawa wins against a large supply of home-style Buffalo Chicken wings. I thought it was funny, hopefully this is where all our tax dollars go! ;)

Until next time!

No comments: